Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 27 September 2012

Having a laugh with the dentist

Yesterday morning I hadn't quite decided what I was going to do on the manxathletics.com website when Cheryl Pryke emailed me with the news of the Cross Country announcement. It fitted in well to publicise the three year sponsorship by Microgaming.

I had a little more time today because I was due at the dentist, just around the corner from our house at 9 am, so I would be later leaving the house than normal. I ended up doing something non website related and so didn't update the site (or blog).

Not much fun at the dentist as I have to go back next week for another appointment. But I still had a laugh with the dentist, the other one. Nigel Armstrong took me to the Stewart Francis concert tonight very funny.

Nigel shouldn't be laughing as much next time I see him. I'm hoping to be on the top of North Barrule on my own for the Manx Mountain Marathon on Saturday and then back out with Robbie later on the day.


No comments: