Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 2 September 2012

Lambdens below par


We spent an enjoyable few hours with my brother Mike and three generations of his family today but surprisingly I didn't take any photos. Par for Mike and I is about 100 photos an hour!

Too busy playing with the grandchildren and eating Doreen's food. We did meet Mike and Doreen on Friday too so at least I took a photo of Marie and Doreen outside a lovely cafe where we had lunch.

As we were eating some of the free range hens actually wandered into the cafe. That was nearly as good as last Saturday. The cottage owners provide a welcome pack including six free range eggs - had we arrived when most people do in mid afternoon we would only have received five. They had to wait for another one to arrive before our late arrival!

We seem to have spent an awful lot of time eating and drinking this week. Just before we continued at lunchtime today I received an email from Michael George - the winner of the Guernsey Church to Church Walk. I had forgotten it was on but not forgotten about the high standard of Michael's recent achievements.

No comments: