Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 1 March 2012

Two 28 minute men in half an hour

Its been one of those long days for me today. It started at 5.30 as I was too tired to return to the cottage to finish off the cleaning (which had to be finished by tonight) so I had to fit in an hour on the way to work. After work, I was moving our long stay tenant from one holiday property to the other (he is fitting around short stay booking in each play) before heading to Peel to interview Keith Gerrard.

I made it within five minutes of the appointed hour at 7 and after the interview and some chat headed for Shoprite and who do I meet but our other 28 minute 10,000 metre runner - Yorkshireman Colin Moore who has a best of 28.13.

Marie has been away for the past couple of days and so I have inherited some extra duties with her puppy. A quick dash to the bottom of Bray Hill and around Thorny Road and and Somerset Road in about the time Keith or Colin would take to run three or four laps.

Finally I got something to eat before doing some editing of the video. Keith spoke well it was my mistakes I had to edit out! The film will be available shortly and where Keith is seen laughing is just after I managed to describe the Liverpool football captain wining the National Cross Country.

Whilst it is uploading I am just going to put some dog food on the kitchen table. Its the only way I can sure that I will remember to feed the dog in the morning.

No comments: