Search Murray's blogs

Friday 9 March 2012

Cameras missing


Believe it or not, there is another member of my family who can take more photos of a single subject than me - its my brother Mike. And yet we spent several hours together with his family at his house in Droitwich today and neither of us took any photos - not even of his younger grandson who I had not seen before!

We made up for it tonight at Birmingham Hall when we watched Fairport Convention together for the first time ever. They are my favourite band and have been together for 45 years. Founder member Simon Nichol (left) has a beard to match Mike on the right.

More photos  http://isleofman.in/p587865402

The All England Badminton Championships are being held a stone throw from here. I wonder if there are any Manx here? I'll be running along the canal in the morning before the equivalent of a supermarket trolley dash for breakfast as I reckon I only have 10 minutes to fill and empty my plate if I am going to catch the train and the plane,

No comments: