Search Murray's blogs

Friday 9 March 2012

All day breakfast - as long as its not breakfast time

I've had the morning to myself in Brum and having failed to secure an early check in at my hotel I set off for something to eat. It did amuse me that a couple of pubs nearby were advertising all day breakfasts but didn't open until lunchtime! Thank heavens for Weaherspoons.

I do enjoy re-learning my way around city centres, wandering around shops and museums. I'm staying close to the National Indoor Arena, a famous athletics venue in which I have not yet seen the inside of. Jess Ennis is not here today of course because she is in Turkey doing rather well so far.

A second attempt to check in has failed so I'm using the wi-fi in the hotel lobby before meeting my brother Mike at New Street Station.

No comments: