Search Murray's blogs

Friday 3 February 2012

No flash points or brownie points

I had been thinking of going to the Ramsey Firemans runs last night to take some photos. After not visiting the event for more than 20 years I went to them all for a couple of years when Robbie ran but now that his has withdrawn from that event, for health and safety reasons, I have not ventured down there yet this winter.

Had I gone it would have given me a chance to put my new flash to good use. Although it is only modest, it is the first time I have had a flash other than the built in ones.

A friend persuaded me to spend the time at home but I didn't really sit at home earning brownie points. I spent another few hours tag photos.

I've got a few tweaks to the fixture list before I leave for work but my stomach won't wait any longer.

No comments: