Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 2 February 2012

I love other people's lists

Thanks to David Griffiths for compiling the list of competitors in the Merseyside Schools Cross Country, which are to be held this weekend.

I know how painstaking it is to put these together so its nice to use some else's labour.

But I was also able to match it to my own labour - the face tagging of photos. I was able to find plenty of old photos of Keith Gerrard from 2002 and 2003 at the search of his name. Here is another one, marshalling at the Easter Festival in 2003.


I wound a few people up with my comments about it being the second of every division of time today. Of course its not the second millennium!

Almost forgot to share David's other comments.


"It’s the Merseyside Schools XC this coming Saturday 4 February at Sefton Park in Liverpool. I have been keeping stats on all IOM performances in the champs having researched back to 2002 (can’t find any results online before that). I can’t find any results for 2004 (not sure if IOM Schools went that year?) and in 2007 the plane didn’t go due to fog, but one athlete was already over there. I am told there are 18 IOM athletes competing on Saturday, the biggest party for a few years, so hopefully they will add to the 6 gold, 9 silver and 6 bronze medals won since 2002."

No comments: