Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Missed signed on

We were going out and Marie was urging me not to be late. When I heard something like the above I thought she was reminding of me of how I missed the start of the cross country the other day and wanted to ensure that the same thing did not happen again tonight.

So, as a quick update to the website, I set up a piece about the Race the Sun which I had told organiser Mark Eastham of the Children's Centre that I would put on at the weekend but then deferred it. In fact I have quite a few bits and pieces that I keep putting off.

I am certainly well  behind with the Parish Walk website although I couldn't keep up the effort I was putting into that a couple of weeks ago so it will have to wait.

My training has been going well to the point of putting me under strain with another 5.30 start this morning.

So it was great to get out for a change tonight.

It was actually Miss Saigon that Marie was reminding me about. What a performance by the Douglas Choral Union. Proud to be Manx.

Don't missed the sign on for Miss Saigon.

No comments: