Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 1 September 2013

That hill again


We were driving up the Ballaleigh Road near Kirk Michael this afternoon and I said "That is one of my favourite views on the Island." (one of so many I know!). Its so steep and then the penny dropped that I had been standing on top of it a week earlier  taking photos of the fell runners on their hands and knees!


Another great walk along the beach from Glen Whyllin to Glen Mooar and then back along the old railway line route.

I remember when I worked in the old Treasury tax section one summer in the 70s and nobody would not believe that we were sending an assessment to "Berk Crossing." Well if you wish to have an unusual address its on the market - although you'll have to change it back to the original name.

The full photo collection (less those with Marie in them) can be seen here:

http://isleofman.in/p432378310

No comments: