Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 8 September 2013

Clean bikes

Just back from my Sunday morning run around the Marine Drive. As I departed through Douglas, and on my arrival back in town, there seemed to be mountain bikes emerging from every drive way as the riders headed to the start of the Manx Telecom End to End Mountain Bike Challenge. Nice and clean.

I'm still unsure whether I will be able to upload photos directly from the mountain as the weather looks a bit dodgy. Obviously I can't use my laptop in the rain, the camera will be hard enough, but I also have problems with the blood circulation in my fingers and should they they freeze up then keeping the shutter on my camera will be my limit.

If I can't publish them "almost live" then I'll come back home and have them online around lunchtime. There will be no clean bikes by then.

The link is here:

http://isleofman.in/mte2e

Perhaps someone could share it in the most appropriate places.

Good luck to everyone taking part, especially the athletes.


No comments: