Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 21 September 2013

Food and drink festival


This time last year I accompanied Marie to the Isle of Man Food and Drink Festival but it another day of sandwiches for me as I am about to head out to the cottage for a sixth week of cleaning in a row (but no more for three weeks leaving me free to cover the Mountain Ultra race next  Saturday).

Marie is taking Jenny with her but I don't expect they will take as many photos as I did last year.

I'm just about firing all cylinders again now and have just spent some time tidying the website and tidying my emails.

Hope to catch the football on TV before we go out tonight and hope to get some more email responses out tomorrow morning before collecting Robbie and heading for Kirk Michael to take photos of the End to End Walk. Thanks to Neil Wilson for taking the earlier shots.

As mentioned on the site, thanks to Manx Telecom, I hope to get some of the photos uplifted from around the course. If so, it will be sandwiches again tomorrow. Enjoy the foodshow those that go.

No comments: