Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 29 December 2011

Subscribe and unsubscribe

I've just updated the Parish Walk blog - entries have now past 150. I've also mentioned that I have been reading my half read Race Walking Record magazines. Great to see Norman Wisdom getting a mention for his Parish Walk exploits in the obituaries.

I updated the manxxathletics.com site first thing to do featuring the videos of past St Johns  fell races. I intend to continue plugging this but, although I am off work all week, I have been trying to avoid spending all day on athletics as I have so much other paperwork to attend to. Last year I was able to file my tax return online in record time but only because, like yesterday afternoon, I put time aside to work on the accounts for our holiday cottage.

One of the jobs I always like to get out of the way at this time of the year is to complete the membership renewals for my club for all our family. They would have been in the post to Jenny today only Robbie was not keen to sign yet.

As well as getting my subscriptions up to date I have also spent time unsubscribing to dozens of emails that choke up my mailbox.

No comments: