Search Murray's blogs

Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas dinner coming up

That's would I would have been saying had I eaten it at the customary time yesterday. Ben set the scene with a few hours of vomiting in the early hours of Christmas Day and Marie and I started to feel rough as soon as we got up. My attempt to fight off the feeling by running yesterday morning was ill conceived and we all spent the day trying to take of Robbie's needs in between lots of moaning and groaning. Mother-in-law was kept safely at a distance.

I was sorry to miss the relay today because, as usual when these things strike you, I had just completed my best block of training for 16 months of so.

After lots of snoozing I feel just about ready to eat my Christmas Dinner now.

The sleep also put me in a great mood to compile the coverage of the SCS Relay. It was really easy to do today thanks to Ian Astin's photos and Manx Timing Solutions' easy to follow results. It always helps when I can easily match numbers to photos. It was easy to sort the times into fastest per leg etc too.

Nice mild weather today although I can imagine it was very windy.

 

No comments: