Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 1 May 2011

Two and half hour marathon

Its probably not far out to say that if you are really well prepared for a marathon its the first 80% that set you up for the crucial 20%.

That's about the score with the website in the past 24 hours. I spent 2 hours last trying to tidy up the design of the home page only to lose almost an hour of that work and then be beset by technical problems in the second and having to shelve the update.

Then tonight I was able to get everything finished off and updated in about half an hour. It was the work last night that paid off. Hope that you find your way round better now. I'll filter any emails from people who preferred the links to the club sites on the left into the "luddite" folder.

If that was my marathon running then I am going to have to take up endurance running to tidy up the features page. Perhaps even run several ultra races. I think I will go for the links page first. But not today or tomorrow.

No comments: