Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Double trouble tonight

I really enjoyed climbing Carraghan tonight to take photos and video and I'm pleased with the photos.

The video was not so good. I took (what I think was) good film on the way up and the first two coming down onto an HD card but the card seems to be corrupt. I had a second camera on a tripod and young Oliver Ashe very kindly turned it around for the descent but most of the runners decided to run on the other side of the wall from the way they went up. Sorry about that.

Some of the downhill hand held camera (I switched to the hard disk) is quite reasonable so it should be on YouTube soon. I was going to get something to eat before I started on the video and loud rumbling noises are telling me its time to do that!

No comments: