Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Video the easy way

I had three household chores to do whilst listening to Michael and Irene George on Manx Radio tonight. Then I planned to go out by 6.30.

The Welbeck Hotel owners did a great job of explaining how hard it is to run a successful hotel - the award winning hotel of 2010 no less.

I haven't done such a good job because I am still here but I am ahead on one of my late evening jobs. David Griffiths has edited just under 12 minutes of his film from the National Cross Country. Although I have not had time to watch it all the atmosphere seems to good that I have decided to dispense with music this time and I've just added some credits and am producing the more condensed file required for YouTube.

It should be ready for uploading shortly so (particularly as there will be no copyright issues) it should be available in about 20 minutes.

Check out www.youtube.com/murraylambden

I'm planning quite a bit feature on another matter later this evening.

No comments: