Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Breakfast before bed

An old story of mine flashed through my mind again a few days ago.

As a youngster in Kirk Michael I was quite impressionable and used to love hearing the stories from the older people in the village. Crikey you could actually talk to people in the community without child protection.

An elderly builder used to tell me how he had his breakfast before he went to bed in case he was late getting up in the morning.

I'm on the "red-eye" in the morning so I did tomorrow's training tonight! It was the first time I had trained or raced after mid-day since the Heritage Trail way back in mid-August. My first session was at 6 am.

I'm looking forward to a big breakfast at Manchester airport tomorrow as my reward for training twice today.

I've now announced this on the front page of the MA site, twitter, facebook and the Parish Walk blog so hopefully most of you have already found your way to the Parish Walk feature on Vinny Lynch..

http://www.parishwalk.co.uk/Current%20Features.htm 

No comments: