Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 10 February 2011

Email trimming

Marie has just reminded me about someone she worked with once who used to delete everything from his mail from time to time if there was too much on the basis that if there was anything important they would contact him again!

I am afraid I could never do that which is probably why I have emails as far back as 2004 to reply to!

If you received a reply tonight and it appeared a bit short - I am sorry but at least I have reduced my backlog to 110. And if you are one of those 110 I'm sure you are next on the list - until I receive another batch on Friday.

Friday is a horrible day for junk mail.

I'm going to try and find something for a front page to finish even though I was vowed I was going to leave my computer by 10 tonight.

No comments: