Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 15 March 2009

Video extra

You will probably hae seen by now that I published a film from the Inter Counties Cross Country last night. Its taken me a few days since Gail dropped a DVD of David's film from Nottingham. The good news, after spending a fair bit of time getting the music and the film matched up, was that the music seems to be permissable to YouTube. I wasn't sure from the news in the press whether it was just the music videos that were being blocked by YouTube or whether those that use soundtrack music from the recording labels that do still have agreements with YouTube. Thankfully it seems to be just the former.

David goes to a lot of trouble to get this film onto disk and onwards to me so thanks to him as usual for some good film.

There is more to come from the other races yet but to keep things moving I have included a few of David's clips from just after the finish of the men's race. I know that he wished he kept the camera on Keith for longer as he hadn't seen him so happy after a race before.

I'm only just over an hour away from starting 40 laps around the NSC so I had better stop now.

No comments: