Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Only a month late

Its nearly a month since Keith Gerrard clinched his fine 9th place in the European Championships but I've only just watched the race tonight. I have been keeping on Sky+ to stream to my PC where I have tonight edited Eurosport's coverage into half.

I left the video uploading to YouTube about an hour ago only to return after a family natter to find that it had bombed out so I am going to leave the second uplift to run after I have gone to bed.

I also tried to edit it last night. I use something called a Slingbox to control Sky from my computer. But Ben was using a Playsatation on the TV in our living room and every I turned Sky on it was messing up his game and he would turn it off again. This happened several times until we realised that we were both interfering with each other's entertainment. We should try talking to each other a bit more!

The video is 11% uploaded. If anyone wants to check it out overnight (our time) it will be at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=murraylambden&view=videos

No comments: