Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 17 September 2011

Splash and dash

There have been a couple of really heavy showers in the past half hour so I am crossing my fingers that the rain will ease off before I go for a short run. I definitely won't be able to cut the grass at the cottage today.

I'm sure that the weather is much more important today for some people than it is for me for the above two reasons but from my point of view tomorrow is more important. I have a long run planned followed by another dash, hopefully without a splash, with my cameras to record the End to End Mountain Bike Challenge on digital camera and film. And of course I hope that the weather will be good for Keith Gerrard's half marathon debut in the Great North Run.

The Great North Run and this afternoon's events in Newcastle are on the beeb as was was last night's Diamond  
League event in Brussels. If you didn't see it then go to the BBC iPlayer. It had just about everything including a 400 metres in reverse direction on the track. But no rain.

No comments: