Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back up

I was having problems with my backups before I went on holiday - files were not all backing up to my external hard drive. There is not too much risk with photos and documents because they are also backup on websites (the cloud) but there is no way that I can do that for all my videos - about 400GB. So I ordered a new 2 TB hard drive but it arrived too late. I'm going to sleep sounder tonight knowing that I have at least one full backup of my videos, or at least I will have by the time I wake up again.

Lots of phone calls again tonight too enquiring about Marie's mum who is making good progress.

So I am running out of time again. I did manage to continue the Commonwealth Games Youth Games feature over breakfast and lunch but, especially in the latter session when the web editing software crashed and I had to do the same stuff three times, I made a number of typos.

Cup of tea time - I'll do a backup in the teapot in case I spill my cup. I must stop this.

No comments: