Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Drip feeding

Brilliant weather in the Isle of Man today. I intended to go for a walk this lunchtime to take advantage of it (I'm sure it will be a long enough winter) but I wanted to bring to an end all of the various features that I have been working on for the website. So I've been sweating in front of a computer instead and, sadly, complaining I'm too hot!

Regular visitors to the site will know that I like to drip feed stories and reports to gain maximum impact and thereby publicise each event as well as possible. Its also a fairer use of my time than trying to do everything at once.

But the suggestions for what I should be putting on the site have been running at record levels recently. I would like to feature more people in more events and have more photos from more places but that is just about it for those that have already happened.

Enjoy the feast whilst its there. Its back to drip feeding now but with five events coming up in 9 days starting on Saturday it looks like the drip will be hard to switch off.


No comments: