Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 24 September 2011

Real Buzz about running

I was out on my second long run in 7 day this morning when just before 15 miles I got a real buzz about my running - I had been stung by a bee!

As far as what I have been doing for the past hour, its self explanatory from the front page.

My main intention was to clear some space for my End to End Walk photos but I also transferred all the stuff I researched about the BUPA Great North Run from the blog to a new feature.

I've also searched through the Berlin Marathon entry list and found 10 entries from Manx residents. If I wasn't going to be out at the End to End Walk I would be following Ed Gumbley's progress as closely as Paul Radcliffe's. And there is the great Ethopian too - he says he is not looking for a time. We all say that when we want to take the pressure off.

Come on the Potters. Still 1-1 as I write with 15 minutes to spare.

No comments: