Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Bring a friend

I'm just waiting for my home computer at the other end of a remote connection to reboot, and then I will be able to publish the first of the bits that I mentioned (as usual it has taken longer than planned).

Great news that Medis are to support the Island Cross Country league and I linked to the confirmed dates and venues in the IOMAA website this morning.

I'm now adding a photo of the Manx Cross Country team from 1990 which, although it has done the rounds a couple of times, is always a good one to look back on, Who do you know?

But then I ask the question. Are you doing enough to attract new runners to the cross country? I don't mean any committee members but everyone who enjoys the sport. Does your next door neighbour go jogging? Can you persuade someone to rejoin the league? Its up to you to make it a success.

No comments: