Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 12 December 2009

No need for magazines

I'm always tempted to buy more magazines than I can ever read and whilst I was in town this afternoon I glanced at some on photography.



But there is no point in me buying such magazines until I learn to hold the camera still! Seriously it is quite hard to take photos whilst also operating a video camera (and getting out of the way when you realise that out of control runners and coming straight for you) but I am still sorry that som many of today's photos were out of focus.



Considering how much I rushed the video editing (I had a lot set up in advance) I was quite pleased with the outcome even though I didn't get any fallers like last year. I missed a classic fall by Peter Bradley who came storming down the hill but when he turned to go left his legs carried on down the hill!



I hope to be filming at the first of the 2010 Rentokil Fell Races (back at St Johns on News Years day) but won't be at Greeba this year. I enjoyed that one last year but I shall be off island that weekend.

No comments: