Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 5 December 2009

The dreaded day arrives

I have been dreading tomorrow for a while due to the fixture clash between the Empire Garage Peel to Douglas Walk and the Manx Gas Cross Country Challenge.

For a number of years I have taken photos of the Peel to Douglas Walk and for the last couple of years also produced videos.

But I am also running in the Cross Country in the afternoon and now I have made this task even harder. For the first time in all the years that I have run cross country I have taken the risk of running 20 miles+ the day before. What was more I thought I had taken up astromogy - I was certainly seeing stars during the last mile!

I'm going for a run first thing in the morning to try and get ride of the stiffness.

I've been charging my batteries in more ways than one as I have four cameras ready for the morning.

I've also got files and projects set up in the various computer packages ready for my attempt to get photos and videos published before leaving for Ramsey.

Finally I must say how happy I am for Steve Taylor, Andy Fox, Peter Kaneen and all those other people who support Man City now that they are only 11 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Its not to late to offer help in the Peel to Douglas Walk.

No comments: