Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 29 January 2012

More action as I write

I've just been extending the coverage of the Greeba Fell Race a little but more importantly tidying up the front page a little for the next round of features. All links to 2011 features have been moved to the features page. This page is a bit like lots of people's garages or attics - every time you put something extra there you realise how much work you have to do to tidy it up. But its out of sight for the time being.

So was my coverage of the Jude's Sports Hall event. I am told it is a wonderful every year and a fitting tribute to Judy Perriam on Western AC who died so young. All the club websites have covered the event from the perspective of their club athletes, so everyone should have known it was on, but there wasn't really any central publicity that I could add. I am sure there will be a real buzz at the NSC.

No comments: