Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year

All the very best for 2012 to anyone reading this is using any of my sites.

I was probably the first runner on the roads today with my usual Sunday morning run around Marine Drive at 7 am. Although I hadn't been indulging in the traditional way I still have a lack of sleep and was very tired after a long run yesterday too. But as I ran along the coastal road towards Douglas in my own mind there was nobody enjoying the new year more than me.

I started setting computers and cameras up ready for the St Johns Fell Race at about midday so after seven and half hours on it I am going to crash out now. There are a few extras I can add tomorrow thanks to the photos from Paul and Dave. I haven't really looked closely as my own yet. I have just watched the video though and am pleased with that.

Enjoy the video. Enjoy the year. And well done to everyone that took part in or made today's event so successful.

No comments: