Search Murray's blogs

Monday 9 January 2012

Another night of scanning

I've been making progress with some of the family archives that came to this house after my mother passed away - anything that is kept will be retained by other family members (won't they Margaid and Mike?).

At the same time I had David Griffiths' video of the cross country churning away in the background on my laptop. No time to do any production work this year - just satisfy yourselves with the memories thanks to David. A rather crude chop into three files and a file conversion by me and then an upload to YouTube. I will update the file descriptions tomorrow. With the improved upload speeds you should see more of the original film quality this year as I have not compressed the files so much.

One old document I saw tonight recorded that I was 10 lb 2 oz when I was born. Haven't grown much have I?

Lots of emails ignored tonight. Sorry.

No comments: