Search Murray's blogs

Monday 18 April 2011

Time for coffee


Since my previous blog update I have been working on the London Marathon stuff.

I had to incorporate this:


Sue Furner- IOMVAC 24299 4.48.53 ran
Julia Furner unatt 20673 6.04.09 ran 12 miles and walked the rest
Claire Furner unatt 34266 6.39.56 walked for Action on Pre-Eclampsia

When I looked the latest editions and posted them to my spreadsheet they did not link correctly. The London Website had added another field (which was there in previous years) for the club name so I had to re-link everything.

I thought it best to double check the lists using the club field to search for "Isle" and "Manx". I found Andrew Todd as a member of Western AC and that took my list to 43.

I have clearly failed over the past three months to get the world spread widely enough about this exercise I do every year if there are members of our clubs not identified.

I discovered that the 2011 list was headed 2010 so I have changed this.

I had some corruption with the full 2002 to 2011 list because some of the overall positions and gender positions were corrupted. I think I have fixed this.

I have added several extra photos.

I have corrected the fastest by year list to show Mark Clague in 2008 instead of Nigel Armstrong. 

I have re-published the list of times on the marathon page (as opposed to the pdf file with all the splits). 

Fingers crossed that there are no further additions or it will be more than coffee I will need.

The photo above of some of the Manx coffee drinkers was taken at Excel on Saturday morning.

No comments: