Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 9 April 2011

If only

Needless to say I took far more video than I intended tonight even though I switched the camera off for three laps.

I had an awful lot of problems with the sun and the changing light tonight. I dumped a load of photos but I still left a few sub-standard ones in my collection if they featured people who would otherwise be missed. Or just looked funny!


Ben is only about a quarter of an hour away from home soil now and at least the delay allowed him to have dinner with Marie and her friend in Liverpool. Having (no doubt) eased the financial problems for Liverpool's shops today she is off to Aintree tomorrow.

PS You must double click the photo of John Wattie to see the best of it. That will teach him for publishing photos of  me with my eyes closed!

No comments: