Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 2 April 2011

Reading other blogs

Although I nominally follow a lot of blogs, I am so busy churning out my ow stuff that I can't keep up with my reading.

I am keen to follow those that I commissioned, such as Richard Spenceley's on the Parish Walk site, but Richard is so prolific that I can't keep up. That's great for me in a way because the busier the bloggers are the less the visitors to the site notice how far I am behind with all the things that I have been meaning to do.

http://richardsparishblog.blogspot.com/

At the risk of being accused by another hotelier of helping his self publicity, another good read is Michael George's Welbeck Hotel blog. Is you get annoyed about credit card charges then this one is well worth a read:

http://michaelswelbeckblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/fly-high-with-electron.html

1 comment:

Chippin in said...

I know what you mean I'm just behind with my ankle and everything. But because other bloggers are busy no one notices how busy you are