Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Percentages

I haven't been feeling 100% for the last few days so there was no burning of the midnight oil last night.

I did get the film of the Inter Counties by David Griffiths published and that is the main feature for today.

Andy Fox circulated a revised fixture list yesterday the main change being the movement of the new series of open meetings at the track to a Monday evening. I have extended the list of fixtures on through to August but I again appeal to all the organisers to let me know the best pages to link to, assuming that they have information about all of their club events for the year on their websites.

The number of fixtures in recent weeks is catching up with me when there are lots of things to do outside the sport and I have not been able to devote so much time to the Parish Walk website. Its six weeks since I did my last feature there and there is no possibility of one this week. I keep chipping away at the smaller things on that site though, principally the blog analysing the entries (and a few other things).

Parish Walk entries passed 500 yesterday.

No comments: