Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Some people having problems with the forum

A number of people have told me that there is a problem with the forum but it is working.

I can access it from home and from work, on my desktop and my laptop, using Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. I have removed any IP addresses that I had blocked (but I hadn't added any new ones for month anyway). 33 people have read the message I posted at lunchtime so it must be there.

I have posted a message on a Bravenet user forum at http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/1453609281/show/802418

Do those that can't see it all use Manx Telecom, or Wi-Manx or some other Internet Service Provider?

Is there anyone off the Isle of Man who can't see the forum?

Any clues welcome either by posting a comment here, on the forum (if you can see it) or by email to murray@manxathletics.com

Thanks.

Murray

I've just had another thought. Are the people who can't see it all using the same security package? I'm using AVG at home and Zone Alarm at work. Perhaps its an update by that infamous "screw up your computer" package known as Norton Internet security which has taken a dislike to the forum?

No comments: