Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 18 February 2009

As if I didn't have enough websites already

I didn't get a chance to do much on the manxathletics.com website last night as I was working on a new one.

I bought a pretty cheap domain www.isleofman.in (I'm open to offers if anyone wants to buy it from me!) and I've created a single page website with pictures of the Isle of Man and featured sites which just happen to be mine! Search engine rankings have to be worked on!

Actually, it has to be remembered too that building up our holiday business provides some profit towards funding the non profit making websites that I run.

Speaking of which, I have two more features planned for this week. I hope to get the first (in the opposite order to what I had originally planned) out tonight or early tomorrow.

No comments: