Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 26 February 2009

Another site for sporting videos

I received the following email which may be interesting but is one too many challenge for me. If anyone is interesting, they use the contacts given and if you start publishing videos let me know so that I can link to them.

Fell Running Talent

Hi, I've been having a look at your videos on YouTube and wanted to get in touch about a new website that we're about to launch. It's called TalentNation and it's a sort of cross between YouTube and Facebook with a bit of X Factor thrown in. It's going to be showcasing the up-and-coming young sporting talent and we're signing up some top sports stars to pick the best. Then we'll be awarding cash grants to help young sports people with equipment, training etc. We're fully funded, ready to go and the site will be completely free to users. I wondered if you would be interested in posting some videos on our site and becoming a Founder Member of TalentNation? If you could email me at d.brown@talentnation.com and include your YouTube user name (or get your mum or dad to if you're under 16), I can give you some more details and give you a sign-on so you can upload videos to our site.
David Brown TalentNation

No comments: