Search Murray's blogs

Monday 22 December 2008

Some videos may be removed

I don't know if many of you have read this story but one of the big music publishing companies have withdrawn their permission for their music to be used on YouTube.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUKTRE4BJ1EY20081221?feedType=nl&feedName=uktechnology

The good news for some people who criticise my taste in music is that I might not get away with using Eagles music anymore as they are among the Warner artists.

Just as well that Marie and I booked to see the Eagles again in Manchester on 10 July. It will be the fifth time that I have seen them - the fourth with Marie during each of their last "world tours" in 2001, 2006, 2008 and 2009. Its funny as they get older how they can work harder to fund their retirement funds. I first saw them in Stafford in 1977 when my hair was as long as theirs.

Lots of things going on in the background to make the website better in 2009. I'm astounded by the growth in use of the site this year. The bad part is that it encourages my addiction. Some stats tomorrow.

No comments: