Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 16 December 2008

I'll write in the new year

How many times have you written that in a Christmas card and then not got around to doing so? Well, last night I started writing to some of the people I said that to last year! I got four off the list and although I was tracking my email and added one comment to the forum I kept away from web editing.

Thanks to Dave Ronan for the photos of Keith from Brussels. I have just added two of the four photos that he sent to me and I'll publish the other two tomorrow. I've just been doing the least rewarding part of the web editing job this morning when I clear things off the front page, create additional pages and then add the links from the front.

Don't forget to follow the link to Chris Quine's blog. You can do so here. http://manxcrosscountry.blogspot.com/

I'll be reviewing the Parish Walk entries and updating the blog there after breakfast.

No comments: