Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 18 December 2008

Mann & Partners Millennium Way Relay Handicaps today

Teams should have already received the handicaps and start times but they are to be published in the Manx Independent today before being released online. If PJ is back from his holidays at the time the embargo is lifted they will be published at www.manxharriers.com otherwise I will put them on this site.

I have linked to all my MWR videos on the front page. We bought our first video camera in 1995 and I got involved in the MWR again the following year, helping Chris Quine to organise it for a few years. So the video was put to good use on Boxing Day. In previous years, the prize presentation had been downgraded and we wanted to make it a bit more worthwhile so we re-introduced food and thought that the video would help to pass the time whilst waiting for the results. I digitised the film last Christmas and put them onto YouTube.

Currently available is 1996, 1997 and 2000. The 1999 film is not currently available because I had a copyright issue with the music. I can't find any film from 1998. I started again in 2007 and hope to have some film of the middle stages this year.

I've also added a link to Adrian Cowin's YouTube channel.

We have a birthday today - Marie catches me up again after being 1 year behind for the past couple of months.

No comments: