Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 3 February 2013

Walk without a camera


I took the photo of Parish Walk history author Dermot O'Toole at the Up & Running Winter League Walk this morning. Good to see Dermot smiling even though, or perhaps because of, the list of tasks that he assigns to me is getting added to without me ever getting any done!

Unlike the previous round at the NSC, my cameras behaved and I uploaded the photos pretty smartly afterwards (in fact someone has just ordered some now). The problem was that I left the SD card from the camera in my computer.

Marie came up with a good choice of walk for a stroll this afternoon. "Why don't we go up that path by Greeba Castle through the plantation that you say you have never done." We did but I missed the chance to take any photos when I took the camera out of the car to discover the lack of facility to store digital photos.

And as we walked back to the car after a lovely walk I missed the chance to take photos of Barry Moore leading a running group through Greeba.

I'm going back to that walk next weekend. I'll take my camera next time and maybe it is time I kept a small SD card as a spare in the car.

No comments: