Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 28 February 2013

90% saving on holiday

I had a voucher from my favourite hotel booking site offering me a 10% discount off any booking. It expires in less than 30 minutes so I think I have saved the other 90% as well!

Of course, if you applied that logic to everything you try and do you would save a lot of money. Or a lot of time in the case of some of the things I do. I've had the worst of both worlds tonight. Marie has a nice new laptop and some of the things I was trying to get working on that kept me glued to various computer screens but without the end results.

I haven't made any progress with the archives but on the other hand the work I have done over previous years made a feature I have done in the last hour relatively easy. I have all the stats for what is now the Ascot Hotel meeting. Steve Partington has more sub 90 minute marks than anyone and I had 548 photos of him face tagged. Here is another:


He has saved himself 25 laps of the NSC on Saturday by not entering.

No comments: