Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Endure and indulge

I'm still working my way backwards regenerating most of the old pages in from the website. I'm back to September 2009. Its going to be an endurance challenge of a non sporting type.

I get my kicks by helping people to enjoy the sport but it is my hobby so, as I have said many times, I can't attempt to cover all of the achievements of all Manx athletes. There is an outlet for everyone with the radio, newspapers and many websites.

I don't  get the chance to feature the top Manx athletes on a regular basis but instead give them special  coverage on an occasional basis - such as Keith Gerrard. I really feel, I as much as people visiting the site, should just indulge on his great National Cross Country performance - even if it is at the expense of all the other fine performances my Manx athletes. Their turn will come.




No comments: