Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 16 June 2011

Snap


I am well rehearsed at one handed photography, still in one hand and the video in the other, but it was purely by chance that I managed to get two almost identical photos of the Steve Jacobs Memorial Mile on the front page last night.

I chose the still from more than a hundred that I took because it was a group with plenty more runners going on in the background. When you upload a video to YouTube it chooses a random clip to be displayed (and does also offer a couple of alternatives but I rarely change them) and it was from the same spot as the still photo (as you can see above).

I wonder where everyone is going to park for the Elton John concert tonight? All the no parking signs are in place alongside Nobles Park this morning and I would imagine that the parking at the park will only accommodate about 1% of those attending. We are smug being just a 10 minute walk away. But if it rains we will be nice and dry inside but in the clothes that will get soaked as we walk there!

I'll be at St Johns tomorrow night for the next event on the calender and at the Bradda Fell run on Sunday. I planned a quieter week next week to allow me time to get fully focused on the Parish Walk website so having an extra event before that does not fit in at all well.

No comments: