Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 14 June 2011

It doesn't get much better than this


I set off just before 6 am today to run around Kewaigue, around the Marine Drive, along the promenade and Onchan.

We are only a week from the longest day and there was hardly a breathe of wind. The photo above was taken last Easter and the view was even better than this today.

I've never seen so many rabbits though. And how do people get away with parking mobile homes along there.  I know there were only two but suppose others did it too? The view would soon  be gone. It is certainly not permitted to park on coastal beauty spots around the UK.

For those that have not seen it, the marquee for the Elton John concert is well on its way. Its on the side of Nobles Park closest to St Ninians Church. Like many I am sure, we received an email yesterday telling us that the seating arrangements had been changed for the concert - strange that if the tent had always been booked and was claimed.

If you are not working today (I wish I wasn't) get yourself out in the countryside - the Manx views won't get any better than this.

No comments: