Search Murray's blogs

Monday 20 June 2011

Getting me down

Its almost two years since I invested a lot of time (and some money too) on setting up the forum. I insisted upon people registering in their real names no matter how many people contact me to tell me that they have not been approved when they do not use their real name.

Unfortunately I receive about 10 emails a day, largely from Russia and other Eastern European countries, who must generate applications to join the forum for devious reasons and they continually clutter up my mailbox.

The image below lists the people who have tried to register since Saturday afternoon - excluding the two that have just arrived whilst typing this. I set (son) Ben up as my joint administrator and he is hacked off at receiving an email application every couple of hours. He has tried to increase the security settings without success.

I'm not sure whether this will be sustainable in the long term but if you don't yet use the forum and your want to, please make it easy for me by using YOUR REAL NAME.

No comments: