Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bridging the gap


I've punished myself tonight - for spending too much time on Facebook. I made myself do one of the website tasks that I have been putting off for months.

All the links for featured pages from the past thee months have been added to the archive page instead of sitting loosely on the home page.

But I need to be much more productive in the next 11 days if I am going to get the website for the Manx Telecom Parish Walk published on time.

Trouble is I that my social life has been a bit too active recently.


I may have retired early from Saturday night's pub crawl with Andy Fox and friends (above).

And I might not have travelled to Andreas for the Up & Running Winter League Walk on Sunday. But I did make Bride last night for the third time in less than two months and Marie's boss continues to entertainment visitors.


And the kitchen was bare at the end of the evening. As bare as the trees at Glen Helen which I visited twice within a few hours on Sunday. Firstly I went for a walk with Robbie (see top photo) and then returned to take photos and video of the Isle of Man Bank Hill Running League.


My biggest out of work challenge tomorrow is not my early morning training run after which I normally collapse. Its my quarterly night out with my former Cayman National colleagues. The last couple have seen me walking about two miles on a one mile course back from the pub. The staggering might have looked interesting had I warn a Garmin.


No comments: