Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 1 May 2014

Videos keep rolling

Its more than 7 years since I first published a video on YouTube and I have amassed more than 500 now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/murraylambden

Its disproportionately time consuming compared to other website publishing - it only takes a minute to take the micky out of someone grimacing but it takes much longer to video a fell runner pulling that face in three places on a mountain rise.

To some extent the novelty of videoing has worn off and its more time consuming for the receiver than to stare at a couple of photos too.

But I keep at it with four more output between Good Friday and last Saturday.

I might take some of the new event in Peel tomorrow evening.

And I might keep bidding for more identical cameras on ebay. I bid twice last week but pulled out. I currently have four in working order and two broken.

No comments: