Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Nigel the prankster

You should have seen my closing shot from last night - the publicity for Emma Rogan's endurance running.

Its a little over 2 days since the Comrades Marathon in South Africa. Its almost 2 years ago that Emma took part - and her life was to change when she met the Island's fastest dentist, Nigel Armstrong.

When I was looking for a photo of Emma last night I found a whole collection of photos from this year's London Marathon that had not seen the light of day. This one shows that Nigel's keen sense of humour has not changed with his engagement. I wondered why he was so keen to take my photo on the train from Luton airport - he wanted to show that I was sitting in a seat for the old or disabled!

1 comment:

Michael said...

And there was I thinking it was your jumper!