Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 10 October 2012

185,000 to go

There was a certain irony tonight as, when I couldn't face up to writing a email that I had on my list tonight, I managed to start a task that I hadn't been able to face for several months.

Three hours later I have face tagged hundreds more photos but there are currently 185,000 showing as unidentified. I have no intention of doing the lot, I'm hardly going to track down the guy in the crowd in a walk in Valencia in 1982, but I hop to continue building on this soon.

It really paid off recently when I was asked if I could supply some old photos of Les Brown for his 60th birthday party - "the least flattering the better" was my brief!

And I did get the email done. Only 100 of them to go but I never seem to get less than that.

No comments: